Saturday, August 23, 2008

I blipped...and I liked it.

Greetings, my lovely people! I have been in a very musical place lately. One of my Twitter friends was linking music earlier in the week, and I was really enjoying the variety. So, I decided to join the site that he was linking from, blip.fm... and I think I'm addicted.

The music selection is good, and you are able to upload music to the site...but I'm lazy. However, I have only had a few times where something I wanted wasn't on there/was poor quality, so I'm content for now!

So, that's about it. I have more I could touch on, but we'll save the crazy for another day. For today, I just wanted to let you know what I'm up to and that you should so come blip with me.

"blip with me"... sounds kind of dirrty.
/rawr

ps. I've also been using my last.fm account more, so feel free to add me if you have it!

^_^


Music Pick for the Day: "Breakin' Up" by Rilo Kiley
Beverage for the Day: mountain dew (sleep has not been my friend this week; more caffeine, please)
Socks for the Day: white ankle socks with monkeys and banannnnas

blog comments powered by Disqus