Thursday, January 03, 2008

Podcasts, ahoy!

Since I got my new iPod last year, I have had Podcasts that I've subscribed to, but nothing religiously. I'd listened to Ask a Ninja and Hope is Emo, because they make me laugh, but I'd yet to try any audio podcasts where people just talk about things. Mike at work was talking about how he is a podcastaholic and I decided to give it a shot. I subscribe to the GFW magazine and enjoy it a lot, so when he named GFW as one of the podcasts he listens to, I was intrigued . So, last night, I went ahead and downloaded the most recent one and I've been listening to it at work today, and I must say, I love it. They are funny and they discuss things that interest me, and they go off on tangents and talk smack and I may have an e-crush on a few of them now. (Mike also said that he thinks these guys do a WoW podcast, which if it's true, sign me up!). I also downloaded 1UP Yours, which I have not listened to, but am looking forward to! I talked to Mike today and told him that I'd gotten these two and he sent me a list of 19 more that he suggests I check out... and I'm gonna. Podcasts FTW, I say!

Now to find a crochet podcast and I'm set!!

^_^

0 comments: