Tuesday, January 23, 2007

*twitch*

Ah, January. The time for cold weather, more snow, and the return of the greatest TV shows that cable has to offer. Two weeks ago, we had the return of Grey's Anatomy. Last week, we had Rome. Last night, Heroes came back, better than ever! And, tonight? Tonight we have the best of them all. Tonight... we have Mars. Veronica Mars. And, for those of you without cable/CW Network, you can now watch VM online at CWTV.com. Hooray!!

While my shows were on hiatus for the holidays, I'd started watching House. I must say, House is a pretty darn good show! I love the snarkiness that is Dr. Greg House. Hugh Laurie... /swoon. He plays disconnected and bitter well. So good!

And, speaking of obsessions, now that I've talked about my TV addiction, I shall now talk about my video game obsession! Last week, The Burning Crusade was released! I got my copy via UPS on Wednesday, played for a bit in the early afternoon before work, then played most of the day Thursday, Saturday and pretty much all day Sunday! The new starting areas are just fantastic! I've completed the blood elf starting area (/cheer for Will and Crystal for putting up with me all day Sunday while we got our newbies to level 20)! I'm hoping to work on my Draenei tonight and tomorrow to get her to level 20 and out of the newbie areas so I can play Aluciel again. I've been on a hiatus from wow for so long, I miss my wow friends: /love Cleitus, Throm, Raz and Handor. They were there for me when I needed someone to talk to and I love them for that. I'm really looking forward to grouping with my wow friends, since I've been gone for so long and miss them like mad.
Save as Draft


^_^

Music Pick for the Day: "First of May" by Jonathan Coulton
Beverage for the Day: Cherry Coke
Socks for the Day: Gray "Sly Fox" socks (with, um, foxes on them)

0 comments: