Wednesday, July 16, 2008

...balls

This is not really an update; more like an Public Service Announcement. Or a plug for a new online TV show. Yeah, the 2nd one. Definitely a plug for a new online TV show. You may ask, "Karen, what online TV show is that?" and I'll reply "Why, it's Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!"

If you haven't already watched it, please do so immediately! The first act became available yesterday, and there are two more being released this week (Thursday and Saturday). Also, if you fall in love with it and want to be able to rewatch it allll the time, go and get a season pass to it on iTunes for $3.99!

It's a silly webshow that Joss Whedon started during the writer's strike this winter. It's about a supervillian. Who has a blog. And it's a musical. I won't say much else, other than I've only had it on my iPod for 24 hours and I've watched it 6 times already and have turned 2 people into fans (on my lunch break, no less!). It's just *that* good!

Also, if you watch this and don't like, I think you can pretty much guarantee to not get a Christmas card from me this year... well, chances are even if you do like it, you won't get one because I don't actually send out Christmas cards, but it's not intentional most of the time.

But it *will* be for the haters. I will intentionally NOT send you a Christmas card and will make sure you know it!

ps. <3 you all, even the haters


^_^

blog comments powered by Disqus