Monday, July 21, 2008

That's...not a good sound.

Well, Dr. Horrible is no longer free to you slackers who didn't watch it when it was up for FREE on www.drhorrible.com. Now, if you want to view the AWESOMENESS that is Dr. Horrible, you'll have to go on iTunes and pay $4...which, honestly, is totally worth it. Can't afford the $4 fee? I will buy it for you! (well, I mean...I'll let you watch it on my iPod). So, if you've watched it, let me know how you liked it!! (also, go buy some merchandise!!)

(psst. This is pretty much my plea to have Suzie watch it already and call me to let me know how great I am for making her watch it...but it really does apply to everyone)

In other news, I had a great weekend and I might even update about it later! For now, I need to finish making nummy cake and then head to Crystals for some Wii Fit action!


*blows kisses* Toodles!

^_^

blog comments powered by Disqus