Friday, November 21, 2008

Promises, promises

Mmmmm...promises. And, by promises, I mean the Dove chocolate ones. I had a stash of them in my drawer at work, so I eated them all. And they were goooooood. Aside from their numminess, I like the Promises because they also have little notes inside, which makes them kind of like chocolate fortune cookies. So, my chocolate fortunes are:

"A special moment deserves a special chocolate"- I got this one twice, so I'll use this as the reason behind my having 6 promises this afternoon...don't judge me! /delicious

"Buy flowers for yourself"- I may do this, but not in a 'oh, look! Someone totally sent me flowers; I wonder who they're from' kind of way, but rather in a 'my kitchen needs some cheering up. I shall do that with pretty flowers!' kind of way. But, we'll see if I'm ambitious enough to go and buy some. This one will be a maybe.

"Think without limits"- This one I do quite often already, which always gets me in trouble with myself. My mind, or rather my imagination, knows no limits, so I can day dream like you wouldn't believe. However, many day dreams are often not within the grasps of reality, so I tend to set myself up for disappointment when my fantasty life is vastly more appealing than my reality. /le sigh

"Try something new this weekend"- This one I fully intend on fulfilling, not just once, but twice (two promise fortunes for this one, as well!). I have plans for tonight and Saturday, so I'll have to fit something new into my schedule somehow. Perhaps I will try new foods or a new drink tonight, or maybe just do something out of the ordinary. We shall see what adventures the weekend may hold! But, chances are, I'll order french toast instead of waffles and that will count as my "try something new". How boring am I? If I do end up trying something wholey new, I will be sure to try to update again with details, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you...

"Think lovingly, speak lovingly, act lovingly"- Again, I'm pretty good at doing this on a regular basis. I'm a pretty lovey-dovey person and let people know how I feel, even if it's not the best idea. I'm kind of a goober that way and just have to speak my mind sometimes, but on the plus side, I don't hide emotions and typically am very up front about things with people. So, speak and think lovingly, check! Act lovingly is also one that I do often, and generally in the form of hugs. I'm kind of a hug-bot. Hug-slut. Hug-a-holic. Hugs FTW. And, after a few drinks tonight, I may once again display my thinking/speaking/acting lovingly, so Amie and Crystal, watch out! :P

Wish me luck on having a great weekend and I'll update again soonish, I hope!
*huggles*

^_^


Music Pick for the Day: "Green-Eyed Lady" by Sugarloaf (I was on a "eye" song kick this morning, and this one is one of my favs. There are no good songs about my name, so I appreciate a song about green eyed people)
Beverage Pick for the Day: Water
Socks for the Day: pink, green and brown argyle knee highs (best. socks. EVER!)

blog comments powered by Disqus