Wednesday, November 15, 2006

*sniff*

For the past couple weeks, I've been a bit down. A little on the not-so-happy side. Less than cheery. Ok. I've been depressed. Gah, I even hate that word. It just sounds so... gloomy. And I hate gloomy. Gloomy and I... we don't mesh well. So, starting today, I've decided to make an effort to be not so gloomy. And let me tell you, it is working without me even having to do anything!

I get to work this morning, say my hellos to the co-workers and make my way to my cube. I'm booting up my computer (which, is a new computer, since my old computer effectively DIED yesterday... good times) and Amie tells me I smell good. "Oh, really?" I say. Then Jess chimes in "Yes, you smell really good". *beams* Now, I'm not sure if it's my shampoo, my body wash, my lotion or my body spray (or, perhaps the combination of the four) but apparently I smell fantastic. Which, is something that's always nice to hear. And, speaking of smelling good, I would like to point out that I was told I smelled great just this last week by a cute e-card.

So, the moral of today's post: if you think someone smells good, tell them. Because, who doesn't want to hear that they smell *delicious?


*ok. So no one actually used the word "delicious", but they really should have.
^_^


Music pick for the Day: "Regulate" by Nate Dogg and Warren G
Beverage for the Day: Cherry Coke
Socks for the Day: Red and black striped knee highs

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

/sings
So delicious (It's hot, hot)
So delicious (I put them boys on rock, rock)
So delicious (they wanna taste of what I got)
I'm Moonkinlicious (t-t-t-t-t-tasty, tasty)

moonshower said...

You really did smell nice