Monday, May 05, 2008

Worst. Karen. Ever.

Seriously. If I had to pick the worst Karen I know, it'd be me. Why? Because I have been super lame with my non-existent blog updates. So, to those of you who read this, I'm sorry! I still have nothing to say, but I will be making a HUGE EFFORT to give you an update by the end of the week. I'll even go so far as to say that if I *DON'T* update by Saturday night, that I will buy each of you (read: the 5-ish of you that I know and see on a regular basis) POCKY! That's right! If there isn't a new update by Saturday, you will be the proud new owners of a shiny, delicious, SUPER FANTASTIC box of POCKY!

Now how's that for a deal? Either way, you win!! It's genius, is what it is. And it shows you how much I value our friendship.

Word.
Peace.
Love.
Monkeys.

/camp

^_^

blog comments powered by Disqus