Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh, hey

So, yeah. Another non-update. I swear, one day, I will get back to writing something for this. But, I just had to share something that made my day.

In my last update, I linked to a commercial from the Discovery Channel that made me all ^_^. Well, I searched the internet for 3 days, trying to find an mp3 of the song...and by golly, I've found it! Someone from splendAd ripped it and posted a link to the download on the comments there, so woop woop!! I know, I'm a huge nerd, but now when I'm at work and needing a little pick me up, I can just go to my ZOMG INTERNETZ playlist (yes.. I actually have a playlist called that and no, it's not dumb; it's awesome.) and listen to the wonderful Discovery Channel peoples singing about the world and all its fantasticness. And then I'll be all ^_^ again.

Woo hoo!! I love the whole world; it's such a brilliant place!! BOOMDIADA, BOOM DE ADA, BOOM DEE YADDA, BOOM DEE AH DA or however it's spelled!

Ah, good times. I'm back in my happy place. I like it here. It's comfy.

^_^

blog comments powered by Disqus