Monday, October 16, 2006

Brrrr

So, it's October in Wisconsin and it's a wee bit chilly out there. Last week, when the temperature dropped and we started seeing flurries, I got out my coat and scarf to help against the cold. However, over the course of the last 7 months, I've somehow managed to misplace my favorite pair of mittens. Now, this makes me a sad Karen. I love winter, I love snow, I love the cold air... but, I can't enjoy it as much, knowing my blue mittens are lost somewhere.
I shall have to start another search party tonight after work to see if Jackson and I are able to find the mittens. I... I just can't bring myself to give up hope yet. I know they are there somewhere, just waiting for me to come find them.
And find them, I shall.


Music pick for the Day: "No Sleep Tonight" by the Faders
Beverage for the Day: Water, from a virgin ecosystem at the edge of a primitive rainforest, thousands of miles from the nearest industrialized continent... (or so the label says)..
Socks for the Day: Orange, green, purple and black crazy designed Halloween socks with spiders on the ankles

0 comments: