Tuesday, October 17, 2006

For shame

So, I decided it'd be fun to try out a quiz-thingy and post it here. Well, here I was, googling for quizzes and I came across one that got my interest: How Normal Are You? Of course, I had to take the quiz! Surely I am not normal at all! I am so anti-normal, I was destined to get a negative number! So, I proceed to take the quiz. I answer the questions, select my code for my results and:

You Are 55% Normal

While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself


What? 55% normal? Life doesn't even make sense anymore!!

So, then I took quiz that said it would tell me my superhero name. AND!:
Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Caped Viking
Your Superpower is Piracy
Your Weakness is Crosses
Your Weapon is Your Fungal Gun
Your Mode of Transportation is Submarine


Ok. Now that makes me a little happy.

So, I find another one: What's Your Theme Song?

Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC

"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!


\m/ >_< \m/

And, finally, I now know who I really am. Because the internet said so (although, it does speak some truth...):
You Are An ENFJ

The Giver

You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.
Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.
Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.
You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.

You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.





Music pick for the Day: "Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran
Beverage for the Day: Cherry Coke
Socks for the Day: Orange, green, purple and black striped Halloween knee-highs

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

First of all I love that your weapon of choice is a Fungal Gun. I have so many questions! And also what about a mitten update?!? It was 51 here on Monday and I was seriously ready for mittens and scarves. But according the Catrena, I'm a cold wuss. Boo. Boo I say!

moonshower said...

Yeah, the personality test sounds like you.

This is me:

You Are An ISFJ
The Nurturer

You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excell at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.

You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.

And Moon, you are :)

Unknown said...

Heh I am an INFJ "The Protector" Just like I have been since I was 13. :D