Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Veronica!

So, for the past few months, my main obsession in life has been a TV show called Veronica Mars. I have been doing my part to make sure everyone, their grandma, and their grandma's grandma watch this show. So far, I have turned at least 13 people into Veronica Mars junkies and feel all warm and fuzzy when I think about that. However, the 2nd episode of season 3 was on last night.. and I haven't watched it yet! Surely this is a sign that the end times are near. I think I almost gave Amie a heart attack today when I informed her that I had yet to watch it. But, tonight Lost is on, so I'll have yet another hour of TV to catch up on. *sigh* Perhaps I'll watch the VM tonight and then watch Lost tomorrow night on ABC.com from the comfort of my computer chair.
Also, a friend of mine suggested I watch Ugly Betty.. and I have to say it was a pretty darn good show. I will have to see if ABC has it up on their site tonight for me to watch the second episode.
AND! It's Wednesday! That means Project: Runway is on tonight, too!

... you know... I think I may watch too much TV.


Music pick for the Day: "Rebel Prince" by Rufus Wainwright
Beverage for the Day: Coke
Socks for the Day: Felix the Cat ankle socks

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Dube! UB is such good fun! I am way excited to have a lil telenovela in my life. It makes me feel so international! /flamenco

And I too haven't watched the VM yet. But I kinda like doing that. Makes those who've seen it ancy to tell me what happened but they refrain. Then they look like they are going to explode if they don't tell someone and that makes me /giggle.

Stuff said...

DUBE! UB was some good times. I think I cried a bit for her, but that's nothing new! ^_^

And, I hope to watch the VM tonight, so I don't get anymore "ZOMG! You didn't watch VM? HEATHEN!" comments.

moonshower said...

You do watch too much tv. Read a book.