Monday, October 23, 2006

*snooooooooze*

Ugh.

I hate Mondays. I hate being at work on Mondays. I hate getting out of bed on Mondays. And, I really hate feeling like poo and on the brink of getting a cold on Mondays. Mondays are, in most cases, for the lose.

Ways to make Mondays suck less:
1. Mandatory 1/2 day only at work (since it's the first day of the work week, it would ease you into getting back into the swing of work).
2. Mandatory 1/2 day would start at 1pm (so there would be plenty of time to sleep in and avoid having to get up early on Mondays).
3. Mandatory siesta time (because everyone can use a nap on Mondays).
4. Free caffinated beverages and animal crackers throughout the day (because nothing says Happy Day like Cherry Coke and edible zebras).
5. Handsome, agile Romanian man-servants to distribute said crackers and soda (and, to hand feed me animal crackers and give me massages and talk to me with sexy accents).
6. Get paid time and a half to work Mondays (for 4 hours, with an hour siesta break, 2 hour Romanian massage break, and 1/2 an hour to be fed animal crackers).

Hmmm... perhaps I should have added this to the "suggestions" section of this year's Employee Opinion Survery. I wonder if there is still time.....



Music pick for the Day: "Portions for Foxes" by Rilo Kiley
Beverage for the Day: Coke
Socks for the Day: Blue argyle knee highs

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I support your suggestions and would willingly second your motion on the floor.

moonshower said...

I like it.