Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Troubled Times

Have you ever had a time in your life when nothing seems to be going as planned and that life as you know it seems to be spiraling away from you at record speed... but at the same time you can't remember the last time you were this happy? I guess it sounds a little contradictory and perhaps I am the only person who feels these mixed emotions, but if the last three weeks have taught me anything, it's that I needed to have the life that I'd been living sucked away from me so that I can once again be genuinely happy.

No more monotony. No more worry. No more questioning my worth. Now... now it's all about the unicorns.

^_^


Music pick for the Day: "Troubled Times" by Fountains of Wayne
Beverage for the Day: Mountain Dew
Socks for the Day: Red and black striped knee-highs

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh damn it they got my kidney! Btw, Gand thinks we should re-enact that with WoW, with Spaarkles as Charlie.

Stuff said...

I, too, pondered re-enacting this, and agree that Spaarkle would be the perfect gnome for the job! And, I can't see him objecting to be pounced on by Audie and Zassy. I mean, who really could resist their charms?

Stephanie said...

I agree! But I think it'd be more fun if we went as Aluciel and Moonflower. Two elves and a gnome = big laughs.

moonshower said...

I <3 you.