Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pumpkins and jello shots

With it being October and Halloween drawing closer everyday, it's inevitable to have someone throw a Halloween party, at which you are expected to dress up in order to enter the door. Now, in past years, I had gone along with it, dressing as a black angel, and then as a gothic girl scout (I'm not really goth... I just really like black), but I am stumped this year as to what I should be. Part of me is almost saying "Ah, screw it! Don't go to the party! Stay home and WoW!", but then part of me is saying "Get off of the damn computer for one night and go talk to real people again!". So, I'm a bit torn. Plus, if I do go to said party, I will have a little over one week to get a costume (read: buy a costume or wear something from previous years), which I'm not too keen on at the moment.

...wait a minute... I could totally go as a character from WoW! I could be... a human! But, considering the group of people I will be with at the party, I think Myrt and I would be the only ones who would find it funny.
*sigh*

Oh, well. Back to the drawing board.
/sad Karen in snow


Music pick for the Day: "Smile" by the Gufs
Beverage for the Day: Cherry Coke
Socks for the Day: Pink, green and black striped Halloween socks (with attached pumpkins!)

1 comments:

moonshower said...

If you don't come, I might cry.