Friday, October 27, 2006

One Week

Well, today officially starts the 1 week countdown to "The Big Move" (capitalized and quoted for extra emphasis). Well, I guess technically, the apartment is mine as of the 1st and I will start moving some things that day... but the "official" start to "The Big Move" will be next Friday, when Ms. Amie will be helping me move all of my boxed belongings to the new apartment.
I should be nervous. I should be FREAKING OUT at this point. But.. not so much with the paranoid freaking out yet. Kinda happy about that. If I can avoid freaking out about something relating to "The Big Move" until at least Thursday, I will be very ^_^ (which, is me saying happy, but with ^_^, because it seems to give it that extra ^_^ that only ^_^ can bring).
Oh. And, today has been quite a good day so far. Not only did I get to eat pizza today... I got to eat FREE pizza today. Free pizza is like regular pizza, but it tastes so much better when I don't have to pay for it. The only down-side to the free pizza was that, even though I was the one who called in the order, as well as the one who ran up to get the free pizza, I didn't get to order a plain cheese pizza. :( I had to pick off all the toppings in order to have my free cheese pizza. *sigh* But, another good thing about today's free pizza is that I got to pick where it was ordered from, so I had me some delicious, almost-only-cheese, free Bob's pizza. Mmmmm... Oh, how I love when the regional managers come to visit. They feed us and that makes the Karen ^_^ (see? Again with the happy being replaced by ^_^, because "makes the Karen happy" doesn't look as cool as "makes the Karen ^_^).

Now, to go home, stay up as late as humanly possible, sleep in tomorrow, do some power packing, nap, wake up, do some more power packing, wow until 3:30am Sunday, come into work until 5am, and the go home and pass out before waking up on Sunday to pack some more... I have a feeling this weekend will be a bit of a ball sucker, but it'll be my last weekend of frantic living, so I guess it deserves to suck a little.


Music pick for the Day: "99 Luftballons" by Nena
Beverage for the Day: Cherry Coke (in a bottle!)
Socks for the Day: Black Halloween knee-highs with cross bones up the front and orange trim on top

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

FREE PIZZA! And free toppings that you can throw at zombies, co-workers, and people who need a bit more pepperoni on their forehead. It's a win-win-win ^_^ situation.