Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The monkeys, they don't a-do it... they make-a love

So, today was, again, "meh". But, it's betterish now. And, since I'm in a good mood, I shall now post clips from one of my favorite shows from long ago, "The State".

"Watch the Monkeys Do It"
"The Barry Lutz Show: Monkey Torture"
"Barry and Levon.... awwwwww yeeaaaah"
"TACO MAN"
"The Jew, The Italian, and the Red Head Gay"


*sigh* So many skits that I can't find! Bacon, The Bearded Men of Space Station 11, Sea Monkeys, Blueberry Johnson, Antonio, Tammy Wilkins: Notebook Artist, The Animal Song, Dan the Very Popular Openly Gay High School Student, Bikini Thong, Porcupine Racetrack, any of the Doug skits...

Seriously, this show has to be put out on DVD. I will buy a copy for everyone I know and they will watch it until they love it.

Suzie, if you're reading this, I just want you to know: I love the tacos. Ok? They... they may be the best tacos I've ever had. It's just that.. well, I think if I had to choose between the tacos and the mail... I'd have to choose the mail.

^_^


Music pick for the Day: "The Mariner's Revenge Song", by the Decemberists
Beverage pick for the Day: coffee... I've become predictable, haven't I?
Socks for the day: black, with multi-color argyle ankles

0 comments: