Thursday, February 28, 2008

Touch My Body

So, Mariah Carey has a new song. And a new video. And she seems to be branching out to appeal more to the geek crowd. Laser tag? Guitar Hero? She's even wearing an anime school girl outfit. My favorite part? That Jack McBrayer is the geek boy. <3 Kenneth!

And, speaking of Jack McBrayer: he had a bit role on Arrested Development as a waiter. And what do I love about Arrested Development? Michael Cera, aka George Michael. I hearted him even more when I saw him get fired from "Knocked Up", which is a parody of Lily Tomlin and David O. Russell on "I Heart Huckabees". He also has an internet show that he started with his friend Clark Duke, and the show is called... wait for it.... Clark and Michael. Watch it. Love it. Love Michael. And, everytime I say the name Michael, in my head, I sound like GOB....
is that weird? I can't tell anymore.

And, speaking of Arrested Development... Jason Bateman has spoken out a few times about how there is much interest in making an Arrested Development movie. Last time I'd heard anything about it, they were talking about starting after the writers strike...which is done, so I'm waiting quite impatiently for an update! But, I keep watching Keith Olbermann give his shout out to the movie. I kind of <3 Keith, too. And I <3 that he seems to be such a big fan of the show.
So, please, powers that be, make the movie a reality!

I mean, COME ON!

Music pick for the Day:
"Mr. Roboto", by Stix (cuz, Tony Hale was in that
VW commercial...and he was Buster on Arrested Development... )
Beverage pick for the Day: coffee... SHOCK AND AWE
Socks for the Day: black, green and white argyle

0 comments: