Wednesday, February 20, 2008

WEREWOLVES!?!?!?!

Oh, happy day! So, I've been on a kind of mood rollercoaster this last week. And, I basically blame Valentines Day for it. Stupid holiday with its stupid couples and its stupid candy hearts that I can't stop eating. But, mainly the "stupid couples" part. Pre-Valentines Day mindset: I'm single and that's ok, because I'm going to get my life together and find someone perfect for me that will be a great father-figure for Jackson, and then have perfect babies and find a perfect house and just be perfect forever. Post-Valentines Day mindset: I'm single and that's not ok, because I am the last single person on earth and I will be alone forever, with millions of cats and end up mummified in my son's attic one day (sorry, Jackson...but it could happen!). So, needless to say, my overly-dramatic post-Valentines attitude (mixed with some crazy hormones for this time of the month) has made Karen all WOOOOOOOOHAPPYCRAZY followed by BOOOOOOOOOOOCRAZYCRAZY in the span of like 30 seconds. Not cool, I say! Yesterday was my low point for BOOOOOOOOCRAZYCRAZY attitude, and I vented a bit to some work friends (vented= had a bit o' TMI regarding the crazy that is Karen). But, after work last night, I locked myself out of my apartment when I went to vote (woop woop Obama!!), and somehow that helped cure me! Well, I can't say that was the only thing that helped. Jackson did kill all of the "crabbiness" that he could find with his nerf gun, so there was no crabbiness left to make me sad and crabby, so <3 Jackson for that!

Hmmm... lost my train of thought. V-day sucks, candy hearts are gross but delicious... crazycrazy... woop Obama... nerf... Oh!

So. I went to bed semi-early, since eventhough Jackson did help (as well as my idiocy), I was not completely de-crabbified. I woke up this morning, and was in a pretty darn good mood! I did my hair all straight and rockstarish and wore my new skulls and hearts hoodie. I get to work and Curt reminds me that we're going to lunch today, so boooo for the boys making me take my lunch early (but yaaaay for them waiting until 11:15, so it wasn't tooooo early). But, I had fun, as usual, and then the rest of the afternoon, I was CRAZY. But, HAPPYCRAZY, so it's coo'. I was all hugging Althea, then hugged Curt, then got hugs from Myke. Ah, I love hugs. People need to hug more!!! *hugs herself* So, yeah. I was a hugging freak. And then I started getting sleepy, but not just regular sleepy, but giddy sleepy. So, everything was funny and I felt retarded, cuz I think I was the only one who found things funny, so that in itself was funny to me, so it made me laugh more! So since I was so crazy, I thought to myself "Why, I am awfully crazy today. I wonder if there is perhaps a full moon tonight?" So, I google "full moons" and pull up the farmers almanac and you know what? There is a freaking full moon tonight. So, now I can blame anything crazy I did today on the full moon and be void of any responsibility for my actions.

So, after work, I go and pick Jackson up and we head to the grocery store for some eggs (yay, cupcakes!) and then Taco Bell. As we're driving, we see the gigantic moon and Jackson is all "whoooaaaa, a full moon! That means..." and I go "that we're going to turn into werewolves??". He laughs and says "noooo, mom. It means that...." and I go "Other people are going to turn into werewolves and then turn US into werewolves???" and he laughs again and goes "noooo, mom. When there's a full moon, it means we can see Venus better" (which, I have no idea if this is true or not, but it's what he says, so I go with it). So then I go "And then Venus turns into a werewolf??" and he laughs and that's basically how our conversation went for the next 10 minutes.

And... for some reason keeps calling me "chicken nugget" today, which is kinda O.o, but what are you gonna do?
/chickennugget

Hmmm.. what else. Oh! So, I ordered 5 new t-shirts from Threadless. Now, I really don't NEED anymore t-shirts, but I really, super WANT more t-shirts, so yay for want winning over need! I have such a soft spot for t-shirts with cute saying or cute pictures, and Threadless is like MECCA for that. I got me a new Sumo shirt, a shirt with a diagram of the earth, a weird sci-fi comic book looking shirt, a shirt full of cliche super villians and one that shows us how hamburgers are made. Niiiiiiice. woop woop new shirts!

I think that's about it. So... ok then. I'm gonna leave now. So, see ya. Buh-bye! Hasta luego! Ciao!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand scene.
/exits stage left

Music pick for the Day: "I'd Do Anything" from Oliver! ("what, fisticuffs??") ^_^
Beverage for the Day: Agua
Socks for the Day: red and white Felix the Cat

0 comments: