Monday, February 25, 2008

Pulp

So, lately I've been "meh". I've had some good moods, some crazy moods, some meh moods, some sad moods and some everyonediafkthnxbai moods (the latter, very rare, but not unheard of... and, let's face it. I prefer my everyonediafkthnxbai mood over uncontrollable-crying-and-not-talking mood any day). I was in the good mood this morning (yay getting my Threadless tees today!!!), then the meh mood as the work day went on, and then I was in the sad mood after I got home. You may be asking yourself "Karen, why were you sad?". Well, remember how the other day I was talking about "Practical Magic"? Well, whaddaya know, it was on tonight. Me, attempting to remain in my 'love is good' optimism, decided I should watch it.

...not the best idea I've ever had.

Instead of feeling all "Awww! See? Even she gets her Mr. Wonderful™ in the end, and so will I!", I was feeling a bit "WHERE THE SHIT IS MY AIDAN QUINN, DAMMIT???" And, this is a movie that I cry at on a good day (I am a HUGE wuss when it comes to anything with...well...anything. I cry at greeting cards. I cry at dog food commercials. I cry at freaking EVERYTHING), so I was already getting weepy just at the thought of watching it. But, as the movie went on, my pile of Kleenex grew larger. By the end of the movie, I knew I was gonna need some cheering up, so to my computer I went! Thankfully, Amie sent me a link to this video, which was in response to this video (watch this one first!!), and about 30 seconds into it, I was all smiles and giggles again, so wooooooot Amie!

So basically, fucking Ben Affleck was the highlight of my day.

slash. rawr.

Music Pick for the Day: "Almost Lover" by A Fine Frenzy
Beverage pick for the Day: Coffee
Socks for the Day: white and pink (they actually say "PINK" on the bottom in pink)...pink

0 comments: