Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm thinking I'm bored

So, I've noticed that in the last month I have updated my blog more than I had for the entire year of 2007. Is it because I have more to say lately than I did last year? Is it because I *want* to say more than I did last year? Am I just a lot more bored this past month than I had been last year? I'm going to go with the bored one. Cause, really, I'm pretty bored. All the time. I must even be bored when I'm sleeping because I usually remember my dreams, and I haven't been lately. Why? I'm guessing because they are boring. So, I'm going to have to make an effort to unbore myself. I really have no idea how to go about doing that, since if I knew how to be unbored, I really wouldn't be having this issue.

So, if you have any ideas on how to be unbored, I'd love to hear them! I can't say that I will try everything, but if it's interesting enough, I'll give it a go.

And, Squark, I have a pretty good idea as to what you are going to suggest, so I'm just gonna beat you to it and say "no" right off the bat.


Music pick for the Day: "Escape (The Pina Coloda Song)" by Rupert Holmes
Beverage pick fo the Day: water
Socks for the Day: pink with MONKEYS on them

0 comments: