Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bloggity blog blog

So, I've been looking up information on Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and started reading Felicia Day's blog, The Flog and it's a fun blog! I'm going to have to add it to my rotation of blogs/sites I check daily! She recently updated about applications and sites she uses for social networking and Digsby was one of the ones she linked. And I kind of <3 it, as you can tell from the widget on this very page! It's very handy and I no longer have to use Trillian in addition to my G-talk! Plus, it also gives me updates from Facebook and MySpace, as well as e-mail notifications. It's pretty nifty and I suggest that everyone check it out! As for the rest of my list of sites/blogs in my "bored on the interwebs" rotation; these are a few that I check often, if not daily (in addition to the ones listed in my "Things that Keep Me Sane" box):

That Video Game Blog is one that recently was added to the rotation, since Mike recently started writing for them. My only gripe about it is that it leans more to the console games as opposed to PC games, but there have been a couple of WoW updates, so I can't really complain. Plus, even though I don't play many console games, some of the info still interests me.

Bricks Explode is a blog that I found a couple of months ago when I was googling for information on Arrested Development and I've kind of fallen in love with this Josh fellow. He updates about once a week, if we're lucky, and posts about life, TV, and whatever pop culture reference has popped into his mind that week. *sigh* <3 Josh. If he knew that some random chick from Wisconsin was stalking his blog, I think that he'd be pretty indifferent toward it. Plus, he's a good crush to have: he's pretty, he's far away, and completely unaware of my existence.

I Read More Than You is a blog that my friend Amie started. She started strong in the year, posting often, but has become more sporadic in her updating recently. But, she's still at an impressive 50 books and not even 3 months into the year. Go, Amie!!

Welp, that's about it for today. I'm off to mess around with the color schemes/skins on my Digsby app and watch some more Veronica Mars, season 1. So, good day to you!

I said good day!

3 comments:

Matt said...

Hey there, I just started writing for ThatVideoGameBlog and noticed that you linked to the blog (thanks for that!). I'll take into account what you said about the console bias when I'm deciding what to write about :)

moonshower said...

Bite me. And I am over 60 books now, smarty pants.

Codex said...

Cool! I'm glad I'm spreading the word about Digsby, I think it's a great product. My bro turned me onto it, he's so net savvy :)
XOXO
Felicia