Wednesday, March 05, 2008

...Sorry we said fuck so much

So, today was an average day. Not too great, not too bad. Just a day. Well, there were some goodish parts, but overall: meh. I seem to have meh days a lot. It's like I pissed off some meh gypsies and they put their meh curse on me. Fricking gypsies and their fricking curses.

...so my mind just wandered to Buffy, but it's back now.

Today = meh. Jackson and I get home, put in "Super Secret Super Spy" (if you don't have kids, you are missing out. FYI.) and made some dinner. Crystal then tells me that my Amazon order arrived today, and that she forgot to give me the package. What. The. Frick. That could have tipped my day over to "good" from "meh", but noooooo. She had to be a whore and forget. Dirty whores. Good for nothing, I tell you! (ps. <3 teh Crystal). I am kind of disappointed, though. I mean, I ordered "Pretty in Pink" (DUCKIEEEEEE!), "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", and "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang", and any one of those movies could have made my night great.

DUDE! I almost forgot that today is Wednesday! I take back any bad things I said about today, because tonight is the season finale of Project Runway. And that is gonna rock. HARD. I am so excited, I may need a moment to recoup.

...Ok. Better. So, back to the DVD's (which Crystal is keeping hostage... whore). I am really needing to rewatch "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang" and I think that will be my plan for Thursday night. Jackson will be at my parents', so after work, I can just come home and veg on the couch all night.

*sigh* I'm lame. Sitting at home, by myself, and watching a movie in my PJ's sounds awesome to me. Well, the alone part kind of blows, but some days I'm ok with being single. Like, when I want to veg and watch movies, I'm kind of ok with my single status. Hearing other people talk about their plans for the night that include significant others? That makes me not so happy with my single status.

Ok. So, going to go off in my Crazy Karen head for a bit and tell you my thoughts on my singledom, and you can judge me all you want! (just keep the judging to yourself, please... I have enough of a complex without other peoples input, thankyouverymuch!)

So. Single. On one hand, I think that I am not ready for a relationship with anyone and that I need to be happy being just me before I can be happy with me and Mr. Wonderful™. But, on the other hand, the more I find myself unhappy, the more I start to think that maybe what I need is Mr. Wonderful™ in order to become happy. And then on the 3rd hand, I think that if I think that I need someone to be happy, I will latch onto the first guy that makes me feel funny in my bits. Which, you know, is good, but I want more than just the attraction, so if I go this route, there are good odds that I will end up with someone pretty who drives me crazy. And on the 4th hand, if I get the mindset that I can't have a relationship right now, what if Mr. Wonderful™ comes strolling through and I miss him cuz I'm all "down with the peen!"? And on the 5th hand... yeah, I think that's it, so the 5th hand shall remain empty.

...and now my mind has wandered to the thought of actually having 5 hands and I'm a little creeped out at the thought of it....although getting ready in the morning would be crazy easy with 5 hands...

Ok. So, I really only have 2 hands, but they are full of these 4 contradicting views on my love/lack-of-love life. There are other thoughts on this, but those are the ones that come up most often.

*sigh* Why can't my mind come with an off button? I could use a break from me.

ps. My overuse of the word "frick" is to be blamed on my rewatching Scrubs. <3 Zach Braff <3


Music pick for the Day: "Schadenfreude" by The Cast from Avenue Q
Beverage pick for the Day: Coffeeeeeeee
Socks for the Day: white and pink argyle socks (made from wool, so extra comfy and warm)

0 comments: