Monday, March 03, 2008

Madness??

So, yeah. Still bored. Not much to update on. I am watching 300 for the 3rd time in 2 days and it made me think of this comic that I saw the other day that made me smile. And just before 300 came on today, I caught the last 30 minutes of "Coming to America". Man, I love that movie. Makes me think of the good ol' days when Eddie Murphy still made good movies...well, good by my standards, anyway.

So, I shall now leave you with the greatest joke in Eddie Murphy Movie HISTORY: Whaddya know from funny, you bastard?


Music pick for the Day: "As Long As You're Mine" by Idina Menzel and Norbert Leo Butz (from Wicked)
Beverage pick for the Day: Ramune soda
Socks for the Day: black and pink (they actually say "PINK" on the bottom in pink)...pink (that sounds eerily familiar, doesn't it??)

0 comments: