Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hello? Is this thing on?

Um, so yeah. There is not much going on in Karen world at all, hence the lack of any updates. I was tempted to post a few times, but the posts would have been ultra lame. Well, about as lame as this post will be, actually. So, why update now and not any of the other times? That is an excellent, excellent question, without an excellent, excellent answer.

BLERG I am so bored lately! This week, if I haven't been at work, I've been at home, on my couch, in my jammies, watching tv. Lame. Super, mega, ultra lame.

On the plus side, the weather is finally getting warmer outside, which I hope will give me the kick in the bum I need to just get out of the apartment. And, tomorrow night I'm going out, so hopefully I'll have fun and maybe something exciting will happen that will warrant an actual blog update, so here's hoping for an awesome Friday!!

*crosses her fingers and hopes for fun*


Music pick for the Day: "Heaven's On Fire", by KISS
Beverage pick for the Day: Coffee
Socks for the Day: pink and gray argyle knee highs

0 comments: