Friday, April 04, 2008

Do You Have a Flag???

One of my favorite comedians is Eddie Izzard. He is simply brilliant! His stand up consists of a mix of history, politics, religion and awesomeness that really has no equal. So, today I am going to share with you some of my favorite Eddie moments and I hope you grow to love and adore him as I have.

"Ciao"


"What are you? A mormon?"


"CAKE OR DEATH"


"It's covered in jam!"


"I have invented a maneuver"


"I'm Jeff Vader"


Ok, I need to stop now or I will post every part of "Dress to Kill" and "Circle" that I can find. So much <3 for the Eddie, it's not even funny!! I'm off now to plan an Izzard night. Ooooo, maybe for my birthday next weekend!

Yes. Yes, that will do quite nicely.



Music pick for the Day:
"Come On, Come Out" by A Fine Frenzy

Beverage pick for the Day: Coffee
Socks for the Day: white socks with blue WHALES. Freaking WHALE SOCKS!

blog comments powered by Disqus