Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Love Arachnids

Man, I am one bad blogger! And, not bad, as in badass (although, if you ask me if I'm badass, I won't deny it), but I mean bad as in horrible with the updating! I have just been so uninspired to write anything. I'm trying to not be all "woe is me and my singledom" and by being less "woe is me and my singledom", I've been trying to stay busy. And by busy, I mean watching the Discovery Channel religiously for 2 days straight. I forget how much I love the shows on Discovery! And, since I've been watching it non-stop, I've seen the new Discovery Channel commercial about 7 billion times...and I could watch it 7 billion more:



It just makes me so happy! I always get so upset and sad when I read the news and all the hate and yuck in the world. It's nice to have something like this remind me that all of the bad is so minute in comparison to all the greatness that we have and take for granted.

The world really is just awesome!
("one hundred billion hot dogs" awesome, AND the "I cannot breathe, it's just so magnificent" awesome, just in case there was any confusion)

^_^


Music Pick for the Day: BOOMDIADA BOOMDIADA BOOMDIADA BOOMDIADA
Beverage Pick for the Day: water
Socks for the Day: NEKKID FEET! Yay 70 degrees and sunny! ^_^

blog comments powered by Disqus