Saturday, April 05, 2008

I twittered...tweeted? twooted?

I've been on a bandwagon of sorts lately, signing up for quite a few online networking sites and the like: Vimeo, blippr, and now Twitter.

Blippr is a good concept and I think I'll end up really liking this. It's an easy way to rate your favorite movies/games/music/books and share your input with friends. Once I get some more reviews entered and it's out of beta, I'll be bugging you all to join up, so I can see how you rate! My only gripe with it is that there is no separation for movies and television, so it's more of a DVD category, but that's the only thing that has bugged me so far, so woot blippr!!

Twitter... I'm not so sure how much I'm going to like this. The concept is to pretty much put in status updates, or random thoughts, or something. When I signed up for it, I immediately got writers block and had absolutely no idea what to update on. I didn't enter anything for about 4 days, because I felt pressured to write something profound and interesting.. and I never have anything profound or interesting to say. I finally decided to just wing it and not think too much about what to say and I've updated twice today (my first time since my initial "hmmmm" update on the first day). But we'll see if I keep up with this. It's still just so...strange.

On another note, this month is the month for all of my shows to come back! Woop woop! I think the first ones to come back are 30 Rock and Bones, with Grey's Anatomy, House, Scrubs, Supernatural, and others to start again later this month. Ah, my TV shows. Don't ever leave me like that again!

*snuggles her TV*



Music pick for the Day: "Stick to the Status Quo" by The cast of High School the Musical (...Jackson got to pick what we listened to while we cleaned)
Beverage pick for the Day: Water
Socks for the Day: white socks with bananas on them, and say "cheeky monkey"

blog comments powered by Disqus